Monday, May 16, 2011

Sit Stay Fetch - Review

Dog Training're getting down? So for me it definitely is. It seemed that no matter what I did was the same outcome. Sometimes I wondered what it harder to raise my son or my dog raising;)

I have 2 year old cocker spaniel named Rocky that I had since he was a puppy. This is a classic case of love at first sight (along with my son, saying: "We can keep it, Mom, plleeaassee ... I promise to help him walk and feed him ....."). Of course, if you have kids then I am sure you will agree that it is cute as they are and how much you love them, they lie like rugs! Although, this is another article in itself. 

When it came to training dogs, I always did what I thought was right, despite the overload of opinions and advice which he gave to me. Not to say that I did not try different things. At the end results are always the same. You see, my beloved Rocky had a problem with barking, chewing, snapping .... among other common dog behavior problems. His bark is worse than any of them. He will bark at everything that went to my window ... people, other dogs, cats, squirrels, birds ... you name it! It also did not help matters that my windows were all so close to the ground (something I do not think about it when I bought the place!). It was getting so bad that my friends and family would not visit more. Needless to say I was at the end of my rope and desperately needed to find something that actually worked.

I could not afford a professional dog training, and tried all the different books and techniques, which actually worked. Every time I've done any searching on my computer for the training of dogs I would always see tons of ads for 'Sit stay Fetch. "I was reluctant to try it, but after spending countless hours reading every free resource available and not getting any further forward I decided to buy it. Plus, it comes with a full money back guarantee, which has helped.

The only thing I can say is that ... If you have any behavioral problems with your dog, or even if you're just looking to train your puppy .... get it! Not only is it a job for me, it showed me some of the classic mistakes people make while training their dog, including me. This guide is very thorough, and even has step by step video tutorials, so you can actually see the technique in action. It covers every topic you can imagine from barking to biting ... Even the problems that I've never even heard of! Also, if you have any questions, you can get a free e-mail consultation with a professional dog trainer.

The only thing I can say is that ... If you have any behavioral problems with your dog, or even if you're just looking to train your puppy .... get it! Not only is it a job for me, it showed me some of the classic mistakes people make while training their dog, including me. This guide is very thorough, and even has step by step video tutorials, so you can actually see the technique in action. It covers every topic you can imagine from barking to biting ... Even the problems that I've never even heard of! Also, if you have any questions, you can get a free e-mail consultation with a professional dog trainer.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment